Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

In higher spirits..

I am in a higher spirits... Being in a more positive mindset.. Didn't get a chance to talk to the girls as mentioned due to some last minute arrangements, in fact I was late for the meeting too..

I am however looking at the team in a more positive outlook.. The meeting is a talk all out kind, and I like it that way. Everyone was to summarize the game in their own shoes. So everyone else can see it in a bigger picture.. Hopefully, they see it in a positive way rather than the opposite.. Being negative or seeing things in a negative way is almost poisoning yourselves.

I look at how I used to be.. And how I am today.. I like the change and am learning everyday. I hope to remain that way. But I still have that fickle minded thingy in myself. Anyway, the girls looked a little bit better today.. Except some of them who keep looking down at themselves or maybe the team and worrying about the opponents. And someone tried to tell me what I am trained to do.. It feels so good to go back and say You shut up, I know what I am doing and what I am going to do and what I am expected to do.

I was asking the coach to clarify and to confirm and she add on like as if I am stupid and as if it's my first time.. Haha.. Yeah Right!

Felt so good, wonder why? Ask Mr.. he might just tell you the remedy to my high spirits but of course, no one else can do it just the way he did it.. Mr J, I love you... (*hugz & kisses*)

No comments: