Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Too naked...

I was way too naked by 11pm, to be honest.. had to push for Mr to leave and let us sleep.. hehe.. But had a good time today.. But not that of a fun for Mr faced a down-turner... Disappointment was so clearly stated in his face, I wish I could do something to take away that annoyance and frustration. He kept saying the downside if he were accepted.. Sounds like he is reassuring himself that it's the other end's lost (which is so true). And my words travel.. He said it himself, that if it's not meant to be, it will never be...

The main thing is to keep going and moving on to the next step.. Which is to keep finding and pushing.. I'm sure a bigger and better job is waiting for him to pound on it.. Anyway, I replied to my lady friend's e-mail today, got back my beloved PC.. did some groceries shopping, made our(me and Mr) own burgers, with my dad in the living room watching TV, then Mr checked his e-mails, and start sharing Skype all over.. surfed a bit.. then we watched 'Desperate Housewives', a great entertainment show.. Then Mr went off.. Supposingly to be able to catch the last bus.. I'm sure there're still busses buzzing around..

Now that my parents are asleep.. and I am in my bedroom... Yawnz... Maybe *yawnz* it's time for me to jump on bed and pack myself to dreamland... Good nite... Sleep tight...*yawnz* zzZZZ

No comments: