Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

A lazy SunDay..

I woke up at about 9am.. too lazy to move.. I went to the living room and land my body on the mattress.. Mas and kids overnight, thus the mattress in the living room.. The kids are up and Mas is still in dreamland... So I joined her. And a short yet sweet dream came..

I'm not quite ready to write out my dreams on my online diary.. haha.. But would tell Mr about it.. Well, I tell him everything... without being uncomfortable.. I guess that's good and give me a good feeling being in a very open and honest relationship.. Espeacially when this is the first time I am comfortable and having someone who is comfortable with the real me and himself...

Yesterday was a mayhem and I had to hide my laptop, thus no update.. By the time, there's a chance, it's already very late so head to bed... The kids went for breakfast with their dad.. So, I have a little bit of freedom doing what I want without being worried about the kids fighting over something or if they cried... haha..

ANyway, the interview with SCC yesterday was of formality as said by Mr.. It is cool.. I get to be a member till I am 26, paying $12 annually for as long as I play for the club. Cool, eh? I think, I'll have keep it for as long as I want. And if I have a good job, I would by no doubt keep the membership to the next level and pay $3500 annually, why not if I can earn $6000/mth with my diploma.. ANd if I get to enter the local uni and earn my degree.. I could probably earn even more.. I am setting a goal for myself for I know I deserve the future..

I miss my handsome knight.. Can't wait to be in his arms and taking his body 'perfume'. Perfume here as it's his natural body odour.. but it smells nice to me.. hehe.. 3 more days... is it? 3 more days? Oh.. I can't wait..

No comments: