Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Happy Birthday to Siti Marfu'ah!!

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to Siti Marfu'ah, Happy Birthday to You...!!!

Wow, my little cute and adorable first niece is 10 today.. How time flies... Can still remember running after her with a bowl of porridge in my hand waiting to be fed by her... Those cries when she falls down.. Those days when I rock her to sleep.. Those days when I made her bottle of Milo.. And now, she is 10 years old... Made her bed every morning, taking care of her little brother for a short period, loves to read mystery and adventure books... She is one responsible child who anyone would have asked for. She is a perfectionist, wanting everything to go her way, the right way, and no other way.

Anyway, am in school today, no response from my lady friend, e-mailed her already.. Suppose to settle this matter with NEA and with my lady friend sometime soon.. But nothing seem to have moved from where it originally was. Guess I have to come back tomorrow to straighten everything out clearly... Oh, no.. I can't.. I have to do Community Service tomorrow.. then got game tomorrow.. Urgh.. Nothing will be done till Monday.. And I'll have to call up Jorjy to check on Jesslyn(my PC).. Wonder how she's doing? Probably all her insides are falling apart or maybe it is being replaced by something new, maybe she can't accept that something new in her system.. Oh dear.. Hope everything goes well.. Life without Jesslyn is so terrible.. Have to fork out money to go to internet cafe to check my e-mails and mail people like NEA staff and lady friend. Gosh..

Alright now.. Gotta dash.. Till later~

No comments: