Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Out with ex-poly mate...

I envied this friend of mine.. She had graduated... Urgh... I should and could have... But well, somethings happen and made me hand braked my school flow for a moment or maybe two.

We went out, because I had nothing to do.. Parents out with Mariam for her father-in-law 7th day death prayers... So they are only home probably a little after 10pm.. So I went out with this friend. A very great companion to bullshit with, really.. And we click with the same frequency on certain things that might somehow looked stupid on other people.. But we had fun.. We always do.. She just recovered from her appendix operation...

And we took a bus and awaits for the bus to bring us somewhere... And we walked, half the time I don't know where I am heading.. But the places has many artistic structural models all over.. Most of them are of obese people posing and supposingly expressing their depression over their sizes or is it a symbol of prosperity? Hmmm.. I can't wait to show him all these things.. Haha.. It's really nice.. A nice place to bring him for a so-called 'tour'.. haha..

And well, my friend.. since you requested to have your name unmentioned to protect the 'not-so-innocent' as you said it, I won't... Hehehe.. Well... Thanks! Really.. It's almost nothing, but thanks.. Come back often.. In a way, or maybe more.. We(SY and me) miss your presence in school.. Really...!

At least, I do miss connecting and communicating in a unique way of having fun with YOU.. The things only we can do together is nothing but pure fun.. Had a good laugh together.. And it's all good..!

No comments: