Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Didn't make it to training...

Alas, I didn't make it to training yesterday. Though I should have and could have.. Just had some matter in hand to settle.. Hadn't been in the fullest health either.. Sore throat seemed to have come back to my body system... Tomorrow is a big day for Siti, my first niece.. She is turning 10.. and welcoming the teen years approaching her.

I'll be there, honey darling.. Will be there to hand you the gifts and poem I had written just for you. Would post it in my creation today but with tomorrow's date. How's that sound? Well, Mr did his 4.5km run this morning. He is doing well in that.. He said he stopped twice in the whole journey.. I don't think I can.. Though with practice, in no doubt I can...

Anyway, I'm in school though I dont have to.. Have to blog.. Have to meet up my team mates.. To enquire about the project.. Hey any of my friends out there wanna volunteer your household for my waste audit project? I need your full address, name, type and size of house, number of residents residing, and your average daily waste.. Only applicable to those staying in HDB flats in Singapore..

Sigh.. How do I knock on doors and ask residents I don't know to participate in this? Sounds easy but cumbersome.. You need to weigh your waste day in and day out. I am suppose to do that, but would you welcome a stranger to do that for you in your house everyday? I would hesitate to.. How would you even begin the question? Would it be appropriate to go like this : Knock Knock.. Hi Sir/Ma'am... I am from NP working with NEA on waste audit. Would you like to participate in this project? You will have to segregate your waste to 9 different categories, i.e. Paper, plastic..etc.. then I'll come and weigh the waste for you at any time most convenient to you. Would you like me to explain to you why I am doing this?" Or should I add that they will get some free gifts along after finishing the project? At which how should I slit this in the conversation? Can someone help me out?

Oh dear oh dear... I have to e-mail Peter Chua on this matter.. Have to settle some things now.. I hope I have time to blog tomorrow, meaning I have to come school.. Need to see my lady friend today.. She haven't got back to me.. I should call her just before I meet her I guess..

Gotta dash now.. Later~


No comments: