Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Shopping...

Buahahahaha.... have I told anywhere here, that I've bought 4 tops and one pair of pants... Well, I bought another pair of pants.. Buahahaha... Got nagged by mama.. Say i waste a lot of money.. said I have enough in my wardrobe... The fact is.. can never have enough clothes.. haha..

I guess that's my soft spot in shopping.. clothes, footwear and begs.. haha.. but the funny part is that, I am only comfortable to go all out in shopping with my sisters and Mr... all for different categories.. For footwear, I am most comfortable with Mr and Mariam, Mr because well, he always wants me to be comfortable and trendy, i think.. and Mariam coz she is a footwear crazie woman too, but not too advancely forward into shoes unlike some of my friends.. hehe.. so most comfortable with her... as for clothes, am most comfortable with Mr and Mas.. Mr because he would be the one who would be admiring me all the time, (right, darling?)... and Mas because she has a considerably same taste as me.. and I get most of my hand me downs from her... and her clothes are very nice to my liking... hehe... But I am comfortable shopping with Mr in all aspects anyway.. He is someone, I am most comfortable doing anything with... really.. let it be begs, watches, or whatever... I am comfortable with him..

But being myself, I wouldn't want to take up too much time into my shopping with Mr.. But can just go on and on with my sisters.. on one condition, kids aside... haha.. if there're kids, we have to do it snap short shopping... hehe.. We are so experienced in that, we can do it fast and can simply abort any mission should there be an urgency, right Mas? hehe...

Tomorrow would be a very busy day, have meetings in the afternoon.. 3pm with NEA and at 6.15pm, with hockey mates. As Tuesday would be our first game for IVP.. And... sadly.. Mr won't be there to watch the game.. Oh well, just hope he can make it for the second game which is on.. ermm... schedule with the captain.. oh well... I still can't believe what the jersey is like.. the colour combination is ermm.. well, too urgh.. ermm.. bright? I dunno.. What do you think of white top, white skirt and yellow socks? And I am wearing blue shoes.. You tell me.. is that colourful or what?


No comments: