Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

NP vs NTU

Hockey IVP... We are going to play against NTU at 5.45pm at NYP(Nanyang Polytechnic) today... But I am pissed...

Since yesterday.. I am pissed.. The jersey is so uncomfortable, out of shape, and ugly... PERIOD. The skirt is size 30... my waist in 24!!! and some of the gals can't fit size 30!!! The top is LARGE.. With huge big arm holes that will expose whatever is underneath...! and it is ugly.. PERIOD...

I would be playing with a black face, pissed and angry.. Probably a whole lot of stunt/danger moves to vent my anger... Then prove everyone that I am so much more than what they see...

Okay... Enough of my angry fits... I went to brief NEA staffs... So far so good... They are indeed nice people.. Manage to get about 8 volunteer participants..

Gonna go NYP by school transport which will reach here at 3.30 and leave school at 4pm.. Then instead of waiting at the atrium, the CAPtain asked ALL of us to meet at sports hall and waste energy to go to the clubhouse then to the atrium.. Isnt that a waste of energy?? SHE DONT need all of us to go to the clubhouse... URGH...

Write again soon.. Too pissed to write more now..

No comments: