Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Back from Bazaar

Painful walk because of my blisters on my right foot.. But was okay.. Managed to get back in one piece.. Saw some nice watches, but thought I've had enough watch collection..

My mind keep drifting to that ugly jersey.. Back in the workstation.. Had been texting Mr and my mind switched to him..

I like a whole lot of things about him.. One he is himself, no doubt about it.. Let it be the child-like behaviour, or the impatient self... He is himself and I like him just the way he is.. Two, I am so comfortable talking about just anything to him and likewise at his end. Three, I have been difficult sometimes, throwing tantrums.. and being stubborn.. He handle them fine by throwing some humour in it and made me smile and laugh even on my bad days...

The best about him, he always lift up my moods and plaster a smile across my face. He is such a darling.. He spoils me rotten sometimes but it's all in a good way. Plus... bonus bonus.. My family likes him.. He would be the one who push me to my best. He is slowly becoming my everything and I sometimes just become too dependant. He spoil me like a baby... Well.. can't blame me.. I am afterall his baby.. or otherwise known as his Miss S...

Alright time to pen down now.. I am missing him so much and I just want to run to him and hug him and kiss him..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter what co,our or what size, I'm sure you look very sexy in your uniform.

Jun Yusof said...

I will always look good and cute and everything nice in your eyes.. But I don't wanna be uncomfortable coz that would influence my performance...