Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Results.. of NP vs NTU

The results are okayish.. We lost 5-0.. Felt nothing.. Just unsatisfied.. Too many issues.. Too many comparison.. I sometimes think that I am expecting too much from myself and other people.. But at the same time, I think I am allowing people step on my head a little bit too much...

I have let out most of the things to someone I respected in a short period of time.. My hidden good buddy, Jeraldine.. She is someone who earned her respect and name. She is someone who makes you feel appreciated and important in many ways than one. The team last year was not near to even being average.. But we had fun and we did things willingly and always at high spirits.. There are many factors behind these.. One, we treat everyone equal.. Everyone will get to express opinions and everything else. Two, we are out to play hard and have fun. Three, we make sure we encourage and make people feel their worth. Three, good leadership and team mates, out of genuinity..

I shall rest now.. Tired, no longer pissed.. Just dissapointed..

No comments: