Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, January 14, 2005

NUS vs NP

The game today, is in a way more satisfying than the last.. I know I played well this time round, and so does the rest of the girls.. But most of the goals are not digestable by us, defenders.

They were not as good as NTU.. I dunno what exactly is wrong but we lost 8-0... Wasn't what we would have predicted or expected. But I hope the girls can still hold their head up high to be better the next game.. I am a little confident for the team to win the next one.

Anyway, the Thomasians' former 4C gathering is ON tomorrow.. Can't wait to "re-unite" with them... Let's hope I can still recognise most of them and could converse as per normal.. Will be meeting them at PS at bout 5.30pm.. Plenty of time, maybe I can catch a movie with Mr before hand. Maybe we can watch a movie at PS itself. Would be nice..

Anyway, I am glad that despite the lost.. we still can have a good laugh together and put on our smiles... I feel so good today.. Partly because Mr is there, I guess.. hehe.. Love him to bits..


No comments: