Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Mr's back in town...

Yeay!! Mr's back in town.. Had an inspiration last night but my PC screwed up so it isn't posted originally.. I tried to re-create it but as expected not as good as the first.

Mr's back in town... hehe.. Had a huge brunch costing $30.. Nice food at BREKO.. Now so thirsty.. urgh.. hehe..

I've to go to NEA to sent over the materials and equipments. Then to get back in school by 5pm to talk to selected girls. And discuss one on one about things I had discussed with a friend over MSN. It is important to do this talk before the whole meeting and game tomorrow. Really important.

I need to photocopy the letter to excuse myself from CSO early. Need to call Mdm Zainab too.. Out of the blue, I am so busy.. Urgh.. Mr probably heading home to catch up some sleep.. I hope a job comes by for him..

Got to go now. Till later~

No comments: