Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Pardon my rudeness, please...

Sorry bout the last post.. I read it and find myself hating myself for being extra so rude... I regret it and will delete it sometime soon..

Am really busy with my project... Printed out my Interim Report.. Now, I've got Log book to do. I have to fill in day in day out for many weeks ago... This is to be handed in by tomorrow 11am... I dunno if I can manage through. I'll hand in my Interim Report today as I head for my Hockey Training...

Missed yesterday's training and feel so stupid for doing so.. Coz I can't do a thing about my Interim Report yesterday... I should have just train yesterday... Anyway, Hockey training at CCAB today... M that I mentioned, the hockey mate.. his name is M. Noor Sa'lan... I think I spelt it right.. I still cant believe he's not in the squad.. How can he not be? He very so deserved it although he's new to the club.

The gals... haha... no selection because we have just enough... The jerseys.. purchased by acting captain already without any discussions with other team mates.. What a great girl... didn't even ask for our prefered sizes and numbers... And it cost $56!!! If it cannot fit my body perfectly, I am going to erupt... I am not very fussy about the colour of the jersey but the size matters... I don't want to wear a shirt that looks very much like a dress or have a skirt that doesnt fit and needs to be adjusted everytime I move...

I just feel like giving up sometimes... It is just so frustrating... Some people just make you hate something you loved so much... She is a control freak but at the same time, make people do otherwise.. THere are so many situation which result in us leaving although we know very well that we need to work on our fitness... Too many... just too many sometimes....

I am just so not well... But somehow in someway.. My day seemed so perfectly okay when Mr called up to talk to me... Oh dear... I miss you so s terribly... Can't wait to be in your arms...

No comments: