Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, January 07, 2005

40 hours done, 40 more hours to go...

Half my community service is done... I went to Mariam's right after doing my community service.. Her boy is definitely sick, and is very irritable... throwing tantrums in every way possible. It must be frustrating for him to feel sick and having difficulties to breathe at ease.

I had to carry him most of the time with him rebelling the opposite way... Then feeding time.. Oh boy.. He's becoming so hard to discipline... He insisted on having his spoon and his plate himself. Crying and screaming should we take any of it away. He was playing with his food and I have to clean after him every minute.. He wouldn't be anything close to being difficult on normal days...

I weighed myself.. 43kg.. My mom 67kg.. hehe.. and Mr.. I think he's in the 80s range reaching 90s.. Hopefully not 90 and above... hehe.. He has been treating himself to nice lunches and dinners... So he better start working out when in Singapore. I prayed hard for him to get a job real soon. And hopefully, based in Singapore too... Well, the reasons are obvious.. Also, I somehow am looking forward to meet his parents though I always have butterflies in my stomach and get nervous at the mere thought of it... Often worrying about the 'impossible' as delivered by Mr.

But, hey.. I have a lot of time, don't I? I am so afraid to be stuck with nothing to talk about.. Because I often prefer to be on the listening end and learn in silence. One reason, I don't quite score a distinction on general knowledge.... Two, I am afraid to have a conversation in which topic I don't know about.. Three, I am well... shy? Mr won't believe so... But I am.. Also, I am afraid of not fitting in.. I better not start worrying about these things.. But I just can't help it sometimes..

I am invited to an interview from SCC on my application to be included in the Junior Sport thingy... To be one its club members... I don't quite know what questions they are gonna ask or what to prepare myself with... I hope everything goes smoothly and hopefully I can really be officially a club member...

Hoping for the best and very well prepared for the worst which may be "I'm sorry you do not fit in our criteria" or something alike. But very slim chance of that, I guess.. But who knows for sure...

Another 6 days before I am in Mr's arms... Can't wait..

No comments: