Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Brought home the laptop...

Yes.. I brought home the laptop loaned by one of team mates to use at home for the weekend because my PC crashed..... Felt better knowing that I can update my blog and check my e-mails... hehe.. I dunno why exactly I am delaying to send my PC for repair... Been busy and running the whole day through without knowing why I am really busy....

Funny but true.. Been very tired today, being at Mariam's sister-in-law's place to do the prayers for her father-in-law who passed away last night... I am not very close to him but it somehow had an impact or two on me.. Had been reflecting just how lucky I am.. And how much I have neglected Him..

Been a little on my religious side... I dunno why.. It just hit me out of nowhere.. Anyway, Mr Sami, Wu Fang and me went to NEA to collect the collaterals and discuss a few things being highlighted this few days... I have to e-mail Mr Peter Chua from NEA to confirm the time and place for the briefing cum meeting with him to bring up a few topics...

Writing this makes me sound so professional and I think I deserved considerably high position in a company. And I am going to earn it.. He he... Let's hope my dreams become reality soon...

Mr is asleep now.. Wish I could just lie next to him, admiring him.. His face, his eyes, his lips.... touching his hands... With him in my life, I've seen myself and my life so differently...

I love him so much...

No comments: