Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Good Saturday Morning!

Good Morning, Readers.. Haha.. I hope today is better than many days before... I have an interview in about 2 hours.. Still have no clue as to what they are gonna ask me and what it would be based on... Meeting my friend near the club...

Read a few rules of the club, and got lazy and close the window.. Just not in my reading mood. The first few rules are funny and repetitive.. Thing like 1st rule, The name.. then stating the club name. THen went on to the rule is when you say club it means stated club.. and the month means events from the start of the month till end of the month.. the commitees is the people in the club.. Affliated something is dunno what... that kind of stuff..

Hmm.. For non-singaporean the membership is $3500 annually. WHich I think is a good deal considering the facilities and events they carry out. But I just found out.. Ladies hockey training is from 8 to 10pm... I know.. Shit eh.. (My curfew is at 10pm)...

Alright now.. I'll call Mr.. Till later.

No comments: