Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Mr Sami came to visit...

The Mr Sami came to visit us... He went on and on about the project simply noise pollution to my ears. I am going to print my Interim Report later... But I am still paranoia about saving documents into my floppy and to open the documents and greeted with re-format in process thingy...

I am just so bored.. Went to the library to be greeted with the internet cafe filled with students leaving 2 computers but without chairs. Lucky, I met one of my hockey mate, M. So went on rambling about hockey. Can't believe he isnt in the squad...

I am so down about hockey, project and computer stuff... These things simply dissapoint me time and again. One of it just simply dunno who I am, I am nobody to one.. One just create a lot of irritation and one keep dying on me.


No comments: