Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 03, 2005

I am so dead..

I am so stressed out... so dead!!!! All because of my PC crash.. It re-formatted my floppy.. MY lifeline is completely gone.. I have to start all over from scratch, unless Mr saved it.. Either way, I am half dead... I can't access my e-mails from home.. THis is so stupid.. I am so dead.. Why is it that we become so dependant on computers just to have them dying on us at crucial times..

Let me pray... Gimme a moment...

Oh god... This is too big a challenge for me.. I am so stressed.... I almost punched this monitor screen for failing on me... But god... That will be too painful for me... I almost puke my insides out to kill myself and end this misery but god.. that will be too hard for me to do...

I wanted to just complete my report on time because, god it is important for me.. I need every single mark to help me.. I need everything, every luck, every blessing, every charm, every best wishes I can grab this semester... God please...

But it's also my fault, I never did spent time with you, god... I spent endless time in front my computer to do everything else but see you... I spent infinite time to spend my day with everyone but you... Please forgive me God.. I should count myself lucky for you gave me a chance and not take my life through natural disaster like the tsunami that has killed many mankind. I hope you forgive their sins too... I should spend more time with you.. The time that I can never find, but the time that is always there for anything else..

Yours Jun...

Sorry if being religious for a moment leaves you a frown on your face or make you shrug your shoulders... but I just have to type this one out.. I just have to.. TO make me feel a little bit better... Life is short.. You just never know when your precious life is going to be taken away. I need time alone... I need to keep moving in the right track, but I often stray and get lost.. Everytime I get lost, I found someone guiding me... But that someone is not always there to keep guiding me... One day, I have to walk alone.. I have to learn to get up after every fall, to learn to keep moving no matter how strong the opposing wind is blowing... I have to be strong and keep strong...

I hope my strenght remains to make me be a better person.. TO be able to stay calm to solve any problems in any situations...

Help me out of this mess...

Bad computer days still haunting me..

No comments: