Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Alas!!

Alas, my computer is categorized under 'healthy and ready to be discharged'.. Gonna collect my dearest CPU this afternoon.. Let's all hope she won't fall sick again..

Anyway... I did so much things in the last 3 days... And I had so much fun.. though I did got into some argument with my mama in the end.. Sigh.. Anyway.. here's what I did the last 3 days...
  • 28th Jan - Did CSO, 52 hours done... - Hockey game at NYP. NP vs NYP. We lost 3-1.. My last IVP.. boo hoo(*sob*sob*)
  • 29th Jan - Went to PGA at Laguna National Golf Course and following Mongeremie, Bjorn and one more golfers(forgot his name) to their 11th hole or something.. Didn't know it would be that exciting to watch.. Not only that, it is so tiring walking from one tee-off then to the fairway, then to the putting green.. Oh my.. that's why we didn't complete the 18 holes.. Heard it was great at the 17th hole.. Oh well...
  • 30th Jan - Had a nasty argument with my mom, she was way too negative.. Couldn't take it so I went ahead to enjoy a BBQ at Graham's and watching tennis (Hewitt vs Saflin). Great sport to watch.. Saflin won, but it seems like Hewitt got more praises.. Or maybe I got it wrong somewhere.. Oh well, I left after watching the whole game, results.. Hewitt to Saflin 6-1, 4-6, 3-6, 4-6. That is if I'm not mistaken.. hehe...
  • Today, went for a run with Mr, done pretty well though I had bad stich in the end.. Still 4.5km done.. About 3 to 4 pit stops in between.. But we did it and that's what matters.. I think hockey girls have to buck up their fitness by doing a 5-10minutes run, without a target of how many laps, the only target is to run a lap or two more than the last time, based on pure responsibilty...

Now in school library.. Waiting for Mr to appear. Oh.. actually he's already here... hehe.. Alright now.. Gotta go.. Till later~

No comments: