Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

PC In ICU

My PC was transferred from the normal ward full of other computers to a more serious ward, the intensive care unit... She is going through her worst health.. She needs everything changed.. Need a hard disk transplant. And she might need to stay for another week or two.. Oh my poor PC.. what am I going to do without you? I can't blog everyday.. I can't type out any creations that I have in mind.. I can't do my projects, I can't e-mail important people in my project groups...

Oh dear... Oh dear.. What am I going to do? I hope she is completely cured and free from any viruses or bacteria inside her.. Hope she will and can be back to normal. And that she don't need to pay the doctors any more visits...

Anyway, fellow readers... Sorry for the long long MIA.. there would be more MIA until I get my PC back. Alright here's some updates about me..
  • Friday,21st Jan : Hari Raya Haji, had a rather big night tipsy and all with Mr and Chris
  • Saturday,22nd Jan : Was hung over all day but out of bed early coz I need to fetch Mas and kids from the clinic, then to spent time with family then to see Mr for awhile.
  • Sunday,23rd Jan : Not much time spent with Mr either but managed to catch up with him and watched a movie entitled 'Hotel Rwanda' a very touching story
  • Yesterday,24th Jan : I went to the Mandai Zoological Gardens with Mr.. It was fun.. It has been like 10 years or maybe more the last time I went..
  • Today, 25th Jan : Went for a run with Mr.. about 4.5km.. went to school then to Mariam's then meet Mr again to have lunch, now at Chris' and will be heading for training later at CCAB..
That's all the updates I can provide. Gotta dash now...

No comments: