Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

One more day...

One more day before I am in Mr's arms once again... And I can't wait... I am still quite fickled on what to do on friday... Should I do my Community Service full day then rush home and to NYP or should I just do 4hours and go home, take my time and get ready to head to NYP.

The library's keyboard sucks.. The spacebar is so sticky and noisy and hard to press to get the space... Urgh.. Maybe I'd get another PC....
-------------

And in fact I should... Am in front of another PC with a better keyboard.. Hehehe.. A song by green day entitled "Broken Boulevard" is played in the background.. And I found myself falling in love with the song.. It is truly nice to the ears... I'm still not satisfied about the songs I had in my home PC, it can't be played because it can't find my licence that I purchased for $1.99 per song.. Can't believe it! My friend was saying that maybe it was copied from hard disk to hard disk when I sent it to repair the other day so accused me of copywriting songs without permission. Well, I am only allowed to copy it to a CD-R once..

So I guess.. I should delete all my songs, get the PC repaired properly then buy some CD-Rs and burn songs I download straight away.. I really should have done that the first time.. Anyways.. I still havent sent my PC for repair.. Got no time, been busy, and tired from the game yesterday, next game on Friday.. I can ask Mr to help me sent it for repair... But we'll see about it..

First thing's first.. To be with him.. *grins*

I'm going to have lunch later with two of my close friends in Poly... Two great friends of different background and different perspective of life, but got together with a special bond because we had been through some tough times in our own world and still here standing strong to go on and move on as a stronger individual.

No comments: