Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Weekend update

Yesterday was rather boring to be honest. Took what I have in the office, and left for home. Then I slept for a few hours. It was so boring I forgot what I did the whole of Saturday. So horrible.

So, before I forgot what I did today, I better type it all out. Okay... I woke up late today.. Had an okayish sleep. Not very grand, but just enough. Then watched TV all day with Mas. Then we all took an afternoon nap together, Mas, Mom and me. Slept in random slots. Dad was awake reading the Al'Quran all day. We had the TV on but couldn't hear most of it.

Suppose to go out but I got lazy and had no mood to do so. I ended up cooking dinner for my parents. I might meet Z tomorrow. I am meeting Sharmie for sure. Had to... Hadn't met up with her for quiet some time. Haha.. Missed her, ya know..

Tomorrow gonna be another boring day. Honestly, I will definitely be. I will try not to take in any fags tomorrow. See if I can make it.. I can surely, but we'll see. Ah... My birthday is 3 days away. But my b'day is so packed! Need to go to so many places! Spend time with all the peeps I love...

Ah.. Oh, Have I told about my problems sleeping at night? Yeah.. I am having problems sleeping at night. I will be tired but fresh till 3am, on good days, I'd get about 1.5 hours of sleep, before I get up feeling fresh once again. On bad days, I'd be tossing and turning and ended up awake the whole night till about 5.30am. Then have a few hours sleep. Then get up and not sleep till the next morning about 3am on good days. This has been going on for about a week. I hate the tired feeling.

Alright now. I gotta dash. Till I find myself again. Adios.

No comments: