Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Why am I so careless???

It's so irritating! Yes, I am irritated over my own carelessness!!! It's so stupid!!

How can I lose my wallet?? How? Arghh...!!!! Why my butt so itchy to have pushed me to go under the block yesterday? If I hadn't, I won't lose my wallet!!! Argh.. My mind keep cursing myself.. And hoped that the finder of my wallet to return it back to me.. Through whatever means, give it to the police, whatever.. I need my IC..

Haiz.. I guess there's no point brooding over lost items.. But how can I lose my wallet??!! Stupid me, careless me.. Why?!

Was chatting with an old friend, and she goes on about planning my money way ahead, and everything.. It helps, but it made me feel stupider over the lost of my wallet.. Why couldn't I let go of that carelessness as I grow? Why is my carelessness stuck with me throughout all my journey?

Oh, Z made my wish come true. He appeared just when I texted him and say I wish he was here.. And a few minutes of waiting, he comes by with his yellow mate and sit next to me, hugging my worries away, kissing my pain away.. I need that hug more now..

And the love songs going on and on.. on the radio.. It made me need him so much more. I dun understand.. I'm becoming so dependent on him. So needy, so clingy.. why? This is really different, this feeling I have, it's stranger than ever, it felt so alien, so new... My head is heavy once again, my eyes wanna close to see him again, but he is everywhere even with my eyes wide open..

Arrgghhh.. I'm becoming so mushy!!! NOooooo...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

olaa! i din noe i had ur url. LoL! how lame can i be.. niwaes yupx take care! *hugs!

Jun Yusof said...

Nana... Your blog always hang my internet... :( thanks for dropping by. :)