Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

My performance review...

Finally, the meeting is here... after like postponing in thrice...

It was really ordinary.. A bit motivated but not entirely. They complained about my punctuality and the lack of urgency and initiative. Heck all thanks to the lack of motivation!

Anyway, I state all my concerns that need to be raised. Felt a little better but not entirely. They extended my probation period till end of year. What a lamer.

I hoped and prayed for LTA to come back to me with a concrete offer. Pray for me too...

I know that communication problems and difficult people exists everywhere.. But I think it's more worth being in a big company subsidised by the government. There's more benefits and more prospect in every sense of the word.

Tell me what ya all think. Dunno why, I almost cried during the meeting.. It kindda hurts that they know yet not do anything. I dunno why I'm being the same old temperamental emotional baby once again. I hate her.. I want the other girl who's forgiving and not take things that did not matter too seriously. I want her back.. Why am I returning to my old self again?

I hate being the old me.. Or maybe it's just that part-of-the-month thingy. Argh.. Doesn't matter anymore. I just hope and pray for a better day to come. Another tender came, due in two weeks. Better get my head down and do it willingly and promptly like how I used to.

I have to be good for the next month at least. I miss Z, not meeting him till he comes back on Monday.. how sad... how lonely.. But I have something to look forward to... I am going to the BBQ - end of season social event - at Andy's place with all the boys. And I'll do my invites to all of them whilst I'm there with them.

I hope everythings goes smoothly. Don't need anything to crop up at the last minute. Was thinking of doing another bike practical, but I think I better wait till my body recovers fully.

At times when I need the tender loving care from someone, there's always noone there.. Sad, but hey, there's always tomorrow, isn't there?

And oh.. I lost my wallet... with money and my identity card in it. I hope it's just being misplaced somewhere in my room and not really lose it.. I need the money!!

This is all for now. Till later~

No comments: