Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dear Diary Part II

All I wanted to do was to spend as much time I possibly could with Z. But we ended up meeting his friend and his friend bring about another friend and another friend came along. That friend of a friend's friend ended up giving us a 2 hrs lecture of some business scheme. As expected it is Amway. I as usual, gave them what they wanted, the interested face and the anticipation they all want to achieve. I felt so used, I wanted to like cuddle him and see the stars and hug the night away, and all these people could do is try to convince us on something that none of us can or have interest in doing them.

It had totally spoilt our mood, and it's such a waste. I really felt like grabbing him and run away from these people but I had to give these friends some face. They are afterall his friends. Now, it feels like I never did meet him today, it feels like I never get to do anything with him today. How sad and pathetic can it get? Why is it like this?

All I want to do is to be with him and spent quality time together! For goodness sake, please... PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE. We want to be ALONE. JUST US.. Too much to ask? AAaaarrrgggghhhHHHHh!!!! Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you!!!!!!!!!

So much my heart starts to bleed. I need you.. I feel like crying now. SO stressed at work, and no time to spend with him. Never enough time to do just that. I want to cry!!!! It's so sad. Life is sad, real sad.

No comments: