Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Talents

Haha.. Just the sudden outburst of poetry entry at my other blog. I dunno why, I just have the sudden huge urge to keep writing and never stop, and I just wrote one in Malay after so long of hiatus from Malay writing. Looks like my talent in writing is going to stay.

However, writing Malay poetry always brings about the sentimental touch of the inner soul, often feature sadness, loneliness, most of which I dun understand. No matter how happy I am, I always potray the other adverse. Funny how my mind works. Guess my emotions are not on good terms with my mind. Haha.. I mean, I am happy with someone now, yet in my entries of poetries keep potraying my loneliness and sadness within. Often, people asked if I'm doing okay after reading them.

I just hope my talents get published sometime next year, and hope my talents and inspirations doesn't run out. If any publisher who happen to have a read of my poetries, or this entry, please do not hesitate to approach me in any form. I'm all ready to do what it takes.

My stomach is doing its tantrums now. Gotta dash!

No comments: