Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, October 21, 2005

My worth

I am worth $1,565,338 on HumanForSale.com

I found this on another blogfriend, so I just decide to find out my worth. Not bad, eh? $1.5 million. But nah... I won't even think of selling myself. Anyways, today was full of laughs, yeah.. my laugh and smiles are back in me! Hehehe..

Met Z after work, break fast... And catch up on things that went by without each other the past three days.. Glad he had fun... Not meeting him tomorrow, I am fully booked by Mama to help out in the kitchen making pineapple tarts with my sisters and totties... It's gonna be fun! The whole family filling up the whole kitchen, making pineapple tarts with roles assigned.. I'll most probably be multi-tasking as usual, totties gonna do the simple stuffs or just give them some dough to play with. The adults gonna do the adult thing else gossip as we do them, or recall old times.

Then Sunday I'm gonna teach, after which I'll go over to his place to help out of the shifting, but my main role is to do some cleaning up and cooking.. Must brush up my cooking skills already.. Speaking of which, I need to blend the spices... But mama's coming back soon, don't want her to come asking what it's for, and then nag me about helping other people but not helping her.. It's so hard to please everyone.. But even if I do cook, she's gonna half the time correcting me and end up cooking herself. So, what's the point?

I know that's no excuse enough, but I don't like it when people order me to do things and then correcting all the things I do and make my efforts useless. It's for my own good, but still.. Sigh..

I miss Z already. He's so super tired, can see it in his eyes.. But it's a lovely few hours nonetheless. I'm on leave tomorrow, so gonna have a long long sleep in tomorrow morning. I intend to not wake up till the sun is right above my rooftop. It has been a really long time the last I did that. And I'm looking forward to it!

Ok now, I've got nothing to do, I better go do something wise before mama comes home, ie change my clothes.. Hehe...


1 comment:

The Research Ninja said...

Hi Junaidah, please send an email to give.me.instalation.instruction@genterist.net to get the instalation instruction.

Waiting for you to blog music with me.