Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bucks still Rocks!!!

Haha, finally after 2 months of inactivity, I went for touch rugby training!! It was fun fun fun, I need about half hour to get back my touches and skills in the game. And guess what? I scored TWICE!!! YIPPPEEEE!!!!

First try was tap and go.. And in a split second I was eyeing the gap between Gavin and another guy, and I just missed Gavin by an inch and the next second, I was at the try line scoring!! Haha.. The second one, was also the inch away escape from Gavin. HAha.. It was so fun, especially after the rain, where I get to play in the mud and cover myself with them, and not be alone.. Haha.. It was great being in Bucks!

I walked out the field with my bloody knees, and my blistered ankle from my turf shoes.. (can't believe that shoes still give me blisters..) Got a lift to Jelita from Richard. I made it home by 9.30pm.

Now, at home... resting my aching body, my bruises and mind with a big smile. Ah.. I am so in love with Bucks.. And... I'm missing Z... He's at Kota Tinggi for a 3D2N camp with a group of 15 year olds from Whitley Sec.

No comments: