Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Sunday

A Sunday, not much of a norm. Woke up and did my Cornflakes Honey. All day, took a break by teaching, came back and did more, then off I go with Z, helping his sister to shift her things. Saw his mom... Funny, and nothing formal there, but it's weird.

Anyways, I didn't cook.. ;p Hehe.. But I did cook them rice and help on the cleaning up and tidying things up. I still miss him.. It's really strange, I get to be with him almost all day, and still miss him. Anyways, it's a great day. Was happy, and still am smiling. Dunno if I'll get to see him tomorrow, he have a lot of household chores to do tomorrow.

But he said he'll watch me train on Wednesday night. That sounds cool. It might be uncomfortable for him, I would say. Since I'll most likely be the only girl there and have so much fun. And having guys running after me, and touching me.. It might drive him a little crazy.. Haha..

Argh.. this is driving me nuts. I missed him so much already! I'm crazily in love once again!!! Argh!!!! What is wrong with me?! Ah.. Work.. Work.. I need to do the progress claims this week.. Argh.. Stress!!!! I'm resigning yet still worry about work.. I'm utterly mad..

So much for an update..

1 comment:

The Research Ninja said...

Hi Jun
I received the message and gonna get back to you as soon as i can. I will give you a sample source code and it will me easier than cut-and-paste.

Let me have some time to analyze your page and write the code down for you.

Cheers.