Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, October 03, 2005

I am so weak over.....

Handphone... My weakness.. My source of brokeness... I just well, I dunno what you call it, but I just closed a deal of $500 for a brand new Panasonic VS2. Original price was $535 incl of GST. Then my current sidekick, Panasonic X400 will be passed down to Z.

Goodbye $500... Hello Panasonic VS2...

Haha, then met Z to tell him the news of his "new phone". Hehe... The expression on his face.. It's priceless- the mix of shockness, confusion and happiness. That big smile, I dunno how it works but it simply duplicates on my face. Can't stop smiling.

Then, Z brought me and sort of taught me how to bowl.. Played 3 games each. Haha.. My very own Bloopers #01 - Ball fall backwards. Bloopers #02 - Ball fall backwards plus stuck in the alley. Bloopers #03 - Fingers stuck. Haha.. Damn funny.. Was laughing till my whole face cramp.
Then we went to eat at Haz. I talked a lot today, in a very chatty mood. Haha.. That's not the most important event/news!

Then Abbe called and asked for Z. Haha.. Someone's interested in employing Z.. Yeay.. So happy so happy so happy.... Never felt so happy for someone else this much before.. Ah, I'm so happy, so happy.. Yeay..

Thank you, God. I will be good, for at least this whole month. InsyaAllah.. =D

No comments: