Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, October 07, 2005

So sad, so lonely...

I just created one poem because of my lost IC.. It's so sad, why isn't there any kind nice soul out there no more? Why couldn't they just return my IC, take the money, all you want, have the pouch as long as you like it, but please, please return my IC.. For all those who found any kind of wallet, take everything, but please return the IC.. Not that I am encouraging.. But IC is an important tool especially in Singapore.. Can't you at least imagine? What if you got into an accident, got unconcious, and no one could find any identity on you... Can't you least imagine, what if you lost your mind and forgot who you are? Can't you imagine what your family would go through if they don't know of the accident and thought you were gone? It's traumatic!!! So please be a kind soul and return all ICs that does not belong to you. Just hand it over to the police. Please...

Another sad, well it's not really bad sad, it's sort of a good sad.. Z went to Kota Tinggi today... Left at about 6pm, will be back on Sunday about 6pm- for the instructor course. It was cancelled at first but he's already waiting at the meeting place, then he saw another group and they suggest him to tag along and meet Abbe there itself. So he tagged along. I hope it's worth going and not a waste of time. Anyway, I should be able to see him after my teaching.. Arghh... Teaching... I dun want to teach le.. SO tired.. But.. until this month only. And that means money coming in, that means, I can save my ass from being broke.. Hehe.. Yeay.. One problem solved minorly..

Ahh..That will mean I have to only survive with my salary for the months November and December.. But how to? I'm so used to having the extras from teaching money.. I guess the only way out is to drastically reduce my expences. I need to buckle up for my birthday party as well, I better keep that straight in my mind. Buckle up, Girl.. You ought to buckle up, then enjoy later..

No comments: