Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

All I want is...

I am not in my best health, neither am I in my best moods. It was okay at the beginning, I was doing things just fine..

I texted him. I was so looking forward to seeing him later. But all he could convey is to ask me to rest at home. I was ashamed to say that I cried. I cried because of this small matter. It's strange that I've grown this weak.

All I want is to see him and be with him, and all he did is to ask me to rest at home. It's for the good, yet here I am so heartbroken crying for nothing at all.

Yes, I'm crying here at home.. I probably would die in my sleep with tears still flowing. My head is spinning, my heart broken and bleeding, my mind at a whirlpool, my soul at lost... All I want is a hug that can make me feel better.. Where's that hug? Where's that kiss that can heal all pain?

No comments: