Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

First bike practical

It's so embarassing, thank god I'm a girl.. Haha.. I dropped the bike once while trying to put the bike on main stand. Then another time as I pushed the bike. I think I dropped it again while I put the bike down from main stand.. Darn embarassing, but like I said, thank god I'm a girl.

Then tested the biting point, did real fine in that.. Then clutch in close trottle, then tested the brake thingy.. All fine, advanced one guy in that.. I hit the circuit after some time, still advancing that one guy. Haha.. He kept ramming the trottle.. Like as if it's stylo..

Then in the circuit, the instructor made me panic and i dropped the bike again, argh.. accident, fell with the bike, so I injured all my right side. My shoulders, my elbow, my hips, my shin, and has worsen my swollen ankle, but action no pain and carried on.. Haha.. :p

Then went to the doctor to get MC. Kindda sick of work. Z was like shaking his head when I told him about the accident.. Haha.. So paise, but that's what truth always does. It's a great experience though.

My body hadn't fully recovered from the bowling experience and now it has worsen, aching all over add that to all the bruises.. Haha.. But people say, if it's not the case, it's not me.. I guess I'm too rough and sadist. Couldn't stay happy without injuring myself. Haha..

I had my you-know-what of the month, so was not chatty.. and wanted to sleep all day long. Z wasn't in his best mood, he got fined again for the visor.. Poor thing.. Wish I could help, but I'm broke myself.

My car practical on coming Friday. Another set of bills to pay up, a few hundreds more to bid goodbye. Why is everything evolving around pieces of papers that mean nothing? Why? Such a torture it is.. Why couldn't they spare some stuff for goodwill instead of those pieces of papers with digits on it and some famous face?

I guess that's what life on Earth is about.. So lame, so digital.. i so agree with Tingie's latest post on her blog. It's all about numbers now, everything involves or relates to numbers. Life is becoming so boring when it is like that. Why can't we just do what we want without much hassle as to count and to ensure there's enough numbers to accomodate? Why?

I miss Z already, 3 days to our first month mark. All looking good so far. He's going to Kota Tinggi this weekend for the instructors course. Hope he does well in that, as it would mean a career for him and it's something he'd enjoy for sure. Praying real hard for him to make it to the next level of his life.

With lots of love always JMY signing off.. Auf Wiedersehen.

No comments: