Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Aching Body

My whole body is aching... This is what I get from 2 months of inactivity and suddenly use up all my energy to swerve, slide, run and speed in one night. My thighs scream as I walked, my whole back complained the whole day, my arms whined as I type. My mind just keeps dozing off to another dimension of myself.

I felt like staying suddenly, but I want to leave just the same. It's strange what these dozing off to another dimension can do to my thinking. It makes me see some things that I never want to see. I like it sometimes, but hate it most times.

I am going downstairs later to do my work, plus take some fags. I can feel the sore throat coming.. I hate that sign.

Till later, Adios!

No comments: