Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Movie Updates

Hey hey.. Z's back from Kota Tinggi.. Yeah.. Got nagged, with love... Lots of love, care and concern.. It was my fault and I could have done better than to get drunk on Saturday.. . But that's history, and no history is to be repeated.. So no more drunken nights, but hello to good times ahead.. Didn't get to meet him yesterday... So today was really great time spent together.

I brought him along to do my surveying at Tampines and Eunos, well.... He had a good time experimenting with the walking measure. It was simply great time together and there's so much more to come in future. Then he went for a haircut, not that it's a major difference but I think the new haircut on him now suits him more and brings out the better part of him so far better.

I could see his soul asking for sleep and his body asking for the much needed rest. I mean what do ya expect, he just got home last night from camping.. He must be god damn tired, but for me, he woke up early, for me he travel so far.. Awwww... Ain't he so sweet... Man, am I in love or am i in love with Z? So I suggested movie, I knew Dukes of Hazards on pretty later in the evening.

We went to JP and bought two tickets for 1920 slot. We have like 4 hrs, so we headed up to his sister's place to rest and watch some VCDs or some sort. His niece A is at home, we watched Juon 2, and Peter Pan... Man, that boy is gorgeous. Anyways, Z fell asleep after awhile. I just lay down next to him but couldn't get to sleep.. Just when I was about to get to lala land, it was time for us to head to JP for the movie.

So, we went over.. Get to our seats, and settle down... Sadly, there were two fat boys who were not only fat, but noisy too.. darn way too noisy! Then the ads went on.. I like that little chicken ad, it was so cute.. The way he shake his body.. Funny and cute chicken it was, but nerdy too.. Haha..

So yeah, Dukes of Hazards is a must watch.. It's something like Herbie meets Dude where's my car! Yeah, it was god damn right funny, it has racing in it, it has a real Sexy Hot babe in it.. What else can you possibly get? It was great!

With the cowboy style and accent, with the guns and cars, with the hot babes, cute and funny dukes... man, it was almost a movie cut out just for me.. Z can't help but to let his jaw open whenever Daisy Duke, played by JESSICA SIMPSON, rip open her clothes and let her tiny sexy bikini free for show. Even I go wow, can't blame him so..

The story narates the adventures of “good old boy” cousins, Bo Duke, played by SEANN WILLIAM SCOTT, and Luke Duke, played by JOHNNY KNOXVILE, who with the help of their eye-catching cousin Daisy Duke, played by JESSICA SIMPSON, and moonshine running Uncle Jesse, played by WILLIE NELSON, try and save the family farm from being destroyed by Hazzard County’s corrupt commissioner Boss Hogg, played by BURT REYNOLDS.

Their efforts constantly find the “Duke Boys” eluding authorities in “The General Lee,” their famed 1969 orange Dodge Charger that keeps them one step ahead of the dimwitted antics of the small southern town’s Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane, played by M.C. GAINEY.

Man, I truly love Seann William Scott.. He's just so funny, his face is just made up for humour. It was really funny just seeing his face. Oh, if anyone is up watching the show, do stay up for their bloopers, it was such a humour!

Movies over, so we went off... Sat down, and well, another reminder just so I don't repeat my mistakes... I felt more and more assured of Z's love.. Not that I doubt him, I never did.. I just got more and more assured as the time passes...

Man, I miss Z already.. Argh.. CUT!!!! WHy are you so mushy, Jun?!! Why?! STOP.. But, I can't help it, I really do want him now... Oh well, I have to face it... I can't always have him by my side... He needs his privacy, his space, besides, he has other priorities... Like building a career... I love you, Z. I really do..

No comments: