Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Frustrated, mad, and more convinced!

I can't believe my mood swings to its max the moment I stepped into the office. My desk phone was found on this new guy's desk! Do I not need the freaking phone????!!!! Can't they get him another one?!!! What am I? SO kind of an unimportant freak who just is here to take up all the shit they have in store??!!!

Then the cheque came, NO INCREMENT??!!! They promised me an increment after 3 months!! And it's not like it's so much to ask, just $100 increment.. They can't afford that? Then my original claim of $98 was cut down to only $78. Like $20 made a big difference! This had driven me mad mad mad!! I am now more and more convinced of this freaking mad company being uselessly effective and simply useless, talk a lot but no actions.

I wish I could just leave and find somewhere more cosy!!! I freaking madly think that I'm overly underpaid. I should have gone for a bigger company. I should have approached LTA from the very beginning! I might just quit end of the month. I simply had had enough of this freaking shit. I dun like swearing, I dun support swearing, I dun support spreading bad words, but THIS is too much!

I want to get lost, get out of this freaking mad place! Let me go!!!!

No comments: