Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Memory Lost

I can't remember my journey home, I can't recall opening my front door, I can't get the picture of me slumping on bed naked. Yeah.. I woke up with only my towel wrapping my body in my room. Checked my phone, it is 3am.

What happened? Ermmm.. I went for the Bucks End-Season BBQ. I remember sitting and seeing everything turning to a turmoil. I remember someone asking me if I want to go home. I said ya... I want to go home. And I remember that taxi..

My clothes are in the washing machine, with a mix of vomit and mud.. Ermm.. MUD? Where did that mud come from? Maybe I fell onto the ground.. Man.. I can't remember anything!!!! Then I want to upload my pics into the comp, my camera's USB is nowhere to be seen. I know i dump it into my bag, and now gone.. I guess it fell out without me realising again.... Well, at least I still have my phone- the most expensive thing I have at the moment - and that I'm safe and alright now.

The time I checked my phone, I saw missed calls and sms.. I checked and it was Z. He called me.. Waaaa... I seriously dunno what I did.. Sorry Z... I promise not to do that again.. Also a sms from one of the touch guys, asking if I'm ok... Ermmmm.... Die la.. I dunno what I did, where I go, how I got home... I'm so freaking pissed...

I want to be in Z's arms again... I want to sleep like a baby and never wake up again... I am so so pissed dead... and rotting..

No comments: