Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Extra Sensitive...

Yeah, I got extra sensitive just because I am hungry and sleepy. So sensitive that I almost cried thrice today. Once at work, I almost cried over being too frustrated with that rotten apple. Then second was during my driving lesson, the instructor was scolding me endlessly and heartlessly. Third was a bit childish, well, I thought someone would be extra careful, being me, expecting ppl to know me without me saying a word. But I got some remarks, that at norm I won't care a bit, but it hurts today.. I dunno why.. I'm that sensitive today. The words I keep chanting to stop that crybaby was "Bitches don't cry, I'm no baby! I'm a bitch, Bitches don't cry.." Yea.. I can't believe I had to say that to hold back my tears.

So I went home straight after my driving lesson and grab my food and eat away, and yeah... I am back to my normal self now. Z was a little stressed and on an edgy side over a sensitive issue that need not be raised. I didn't help with my moods today, I felt horribly bad not even trying to make it a little easier.

Oh I got called up for an interview tomorrow as a Structural Engineer with ShipTech Pte Ltd at Paya Lebar. Good position, good pay, but so far away. But heck, if I'm paid what I deserve, who cares? I'm on my way to getting my own vehicle of transport anyway.

I've to do some research on this company and brush up on my interviewing skills again. In the meantime, do enjoy some pictures I took with my VS2 today and some back dated ones.


Z stressed and thinking Posted by Picasa


Us... Posted by Picasa


SMILEYS Posted by Picasa


Huh? Posted by Picasa


On the bus, STARE Posted by Picasa


Doodles Posted by Picasa


Cheese! Posted by Picasa

Okay this one is not by my VS2, this one is copied from the bucks website..


Find me Posted by Picasa


Bucks RFC Posted by Picasa

No comments: