Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Had some bad dreams...

yeah.. Haven't been sleeping well, and when I did... I had nightmares. Scary ones indeed. It set me thinking of years ahead. Another set of "What if...." questions and its like. Had some family disputes as well. I was disappointed. Never been this disappointed. However, I can't do too much say.

I was glad to have someone who was there to listen, in fact he ended watching me cry. He felt sorry not being able to do anything or have anything much to say. But I was more than happy to have him listening to me. It was about my family, so I don't wanna have anyone commenting about it anyway. Just someone to be there listening to what I have to go through is more than just enough. Thanks Z for being there listening to what I have to say. I felt so much better after letting those dispute I beared out. Not that I don't have anyone in the family to share it with, just that, maybe I need to let it out more.

Tomorrow's gonna me a really really long day for me. I have to put up those curtains, change those cushion covers, change the bedsheets, wash up the old ones, hang them dry, then go over to Ummie's house, do henna designs for the girls, then if there's still time, will meet Z for awhile, maybe do henna design for Ayu.

The next few days is gonna be really tight tight and tight. I invited two of my girlfriends over for dinner on my birthday then gonna sit around at the void deck to do some buskering.. haha.. To raise funds for my birthday present.. Hahahaha.. Yes.. Oh I love my girlfriends! Can't wait for our buskering session! Hahaha..

Oh yes, Happy Diwali to all Hindu readers, especially for Sharmie.. Collect money for me hor... Hehehehe.. And take care of baby camera hor..

Oh yeah.. I found myself again! I am back... Back on Earth, safe and sound. And she's loved. I will end here with my smile.

PS: About my nightmare, I need to talk that one out as well..

No comments: