Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Void Deck Family


Happy Family Posted by Picasa

I should have taken out my specs, kindda look so ermmm.. I dunno.. funny. That's us(my beloved, Z in red, my bro, K in brown and the one that attracts all, ME!!). Cameraman is Ash.

We have just demolished 2 large pizzas. I didn't count how many pieces I ate, but I think it's 5. First to KO was Z, then Ash.. K and me still eating our 2nd last piece. Then K finished before and me. Haha.. eat until my tummy grew about 2 months preggy. Haha.. Now, my mom ask me eat again!!! Aaarrrggghhhh.. My tummy is gonna burst!!!

I need to put up with this composure and try my best not to burst.. Breathe in breathe out.. Breathe in... Breathe out..

No comments: