Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

How Naifa derives about.

Good morning, darlings. Someone just asked me how I got Naifa as a nickname so I thought, why don't I just post it up on how I get that nickname.

Well, I got that nickname when I was 12. It was a Malay assignment, my teacher asked all of us to get a nickname, to take any part of original name and add one letter somewhere in midst of the part of the original name- a letter from our father's name. So I thought, the letter F would be nice in my name. So I laid out my name picking up the best few. So from Junaidah, I picked out Nai and add a F from Yusof and another A to complete my nickname, and wa la~ out comes Naifa.


It didn't quite stay with me, only a few of my few friends still call me Ifa- short for Naifa. At the moment, 4 of them are the only ones. 4 of mostly short conversations of friends. Then I decided to simply put these two names together and it sounds nice! Naifa Junaidah. Sweet... Often than not, guys prefer calling me Ifa to Jun. I do know why Ifa don't stick, particularly because I don't response to it as immediately as to Jun. Hahaha..

Oh well, oh well.. Just bump into one of my ex boyfriend back 5 years ago. Haha.. It's funny talking about what I was 6 years ago. Totally nuts not to mention naive. Haha... But it's all good.


Gonna apply for my PDL today, I can't wait to hit the roads. Better dash now, then. Till later~

No comments: