Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, September 12, 2005

My first day driving...

It was god good damn fun!!! Haha.. Instructor said, I'm way above average for a first timer. I went on the main road in less than half hour of practicing turns and stopping and moving off... Haha..

Way way cool!! Except I sometimes step on the engine pedal too much.. haha.. Just says how much I wanna speed.. Hahaha..

Oh, Ummi texted me... She wanted to know about Z. I told her a bit of him on Saturday.
Her text, "Btw, I was curious. Are you serious with the guy you told me on Sat? I hope not ya"
I replied, "Why?"
Her reply, "I don't know maybe coz we know Mr and we kinda like the way he makes you feel so positive... You should know better."
I replied, "Ok, but he won't convert."
She replied, " Hmmm, maybe should give him more time. This guy wats his name? What is he doing now? What's the background? Sorry too motherly, but I want to know."

....

The rest is details about Z.. So Z, if you're serious.. You ought to work on that. Mr has set a really high standard for you to follow.

Will talk to Z when I meet him tomorrow.

Driving is so so cool!!!! I wanna drive and drive and keep driving!!!! It's so so cool!

No comments: