Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

SENTOSA TRIP

It's cancelled. Period.

No, we didn't fight. The trio did not split. Just that the trip is cancelled. No plan B. So I have the whole day... Hold on... I don't have the whole day.. Z is going out with his friends at night. So, I have about half day with Z...

Then if my sister comes over, I have the other half with her. AH.. Teaching day is coming.. ANd it's so draggy... I hate teaching days.. The travel, the headaches, the sleepy head.. the list goes on... I just hope these kids give me good results to be proud of.

I'm so so dragging every single day of my week!! This does not feel right. Well, I need to release all the tension around. I feel like giving up, but I can't...

Ah now Sharmie wants to meet me later at CG. Then maybe drag Tingie to meet us for dinner or something like that.

I need Z to do some rescue works for me now. He's coming to my rescue in 3 hours and 10 minutes time, that is, if he's on time. Hehe.. I dunno why, but whenever I meet Z, all my work stress and tension seemed to have ran away. The moment I part with him, it all comes back. Hmmm.... I think Z scare the shit out of all the stress and tension that is bothering me.. Haha..

Crappy le, till later~

No comments: