Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

NewsFlash

The morning went by just simply by a snap of a finger. Went to the market with my mom and nephew. He's so so "manja" with me throughout the journey. He got his asthma back after recent coughing and all.

He keeps leaning on to me, holding my hand tight. Towards the end, he became really quiet. A sign that he's getting tired and is trying hard to breathe normal. Poor kid. Z on full run again today. In camp in the morning till evening, then continue on with his second profession.

I'm off to teach the afternoon away. G was so so dumb and a bit out of the logic syndrome. She asked me to teach her daughter, and like I wasn't. She dun understand how school works and how results come about, and there she was telling me what to do.. Yeah yeah.. Hmm.. exams coming, there's nothing to teach, just papers and tips on how to tackle those questions.

The other two kids, I've been teaching them an extra hour for like free for the past month or so. I finished all teaching at 7. Then went to JP and walked around. Saw a few nice things. Thought of getting a simple red polo shirt. Don't ask why the colour, I dunno.. I dun have any red so I thought I might do some help adding colours in my wardrobe. But they either have cheap affordable polo shirts but not any of them are red, or they are selling a freaking simple polo shirt for freaking $30 or more for a freaking red polo shirt. BUMMER.

Then I went to see something which is far more worth my $$. But, because of that, my $$ seemed to have disappeared. Ah.. where oh where have my money all gone to?

Broke and bored. Sad and lonely. Looking forward to Z. (not Zzzzzzz) I want my Z.

Oh, speaking of which... Just told my mom about my break-up with Mr. Told her that we broke up for about 2 months already. She told me the same thing that Ummie told me. That if I were to find someone, must do research. Told her that I've been in contact with an old friend. And add add here and there. And she is like, whoever he may be, you should know better as to what to look out for. And dun forget who I am.. Like I'm a divorcee... Like as if it's very important factor. And about what happen in the past, yadayadayada...

Fasting month is approaching soon.. 10 more days...

No comments: