Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

A night at Labrador Park : text version

Went to Labrador Park after work with Z today. It's been eons the last time I paid the park a visit. Could barely remember what it looks like. So, we went there and enjoy the breeze. Had a great laugh together about almost everything. Life is a riddle and everything in it is a joke, so there you go, the laughing couple. =)

A whole lot of other couples making out over there, except for the good us. We were most of the time, talking and laughing. At desperate times, we call for a tickle attack. At other times, Z sing to me with his really great melodious voice (I'm serious, he's a great singer). Sometimes, we comment on other couples, and laugh about it.

My medication is taking effect now, I better go and catch up with my much needed rest. Will continue if I remember tomorrow. Gute Nacht!

No comments: