Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Nosey people exists!!!

Z sent me to work this morning. Reached office at 8.30 on the dot. Greeted this guy who works under Swiftvan, but he looked at the fish dazzled instead. Maybe he's secretly in love with that fish and was so shocked that the fish noticed him and even greeted him.. Funny scene that was. Me and Z just started laughing about it.

Morning was a drag, went off for lunch alone at home. Had to cook as well.. Ah.. Then I went back office, and suddenly, the office turned a little more lively. Strange and weird, it was for me. Then E, my manager, asked me for fag. So I joined him and he started talking about touch rugby and asked the basic rules. I was so excited and ended up talking a lot. Haha..

I had to carry a lot of stuff home today. Then meet up with Z under my block. Was hugging and chatting.. Then some indian national approached and told us not to be too intimate. FYI, we were only hugging, laughing and me giggling.. If that's not enough said, we just stop hugging just so he won't get on our nerves. Then we went to take some self pics.. And as I was about to ask Z to take one last pic before I go, two policemen came and start questioning us.. BUMMER!!!

We both lost our mood, I was just being the calm person, not showing any kind of expression. Z's face was all black. Strangely, I felt guilty. Should have taken the first point out by that indian national as a sign for me to go home. Now, Z's not very happy.. I can cool him down, but I am a little unhappy as well..

Oh well, whatever happens, I won't let anything creep in and spoil my day. I determine what kind of day I want to have. Alright now, gotta go. Till later~

No comments: