Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Some Details Forgotten

Ah.. Can't believe I didn't post my movie bites!!! I watched a movie on 11th September, which I remember saying, but didn't post on the details.. I got obsessed with other things, I guess. Ah.. Back to my movie bites!!!

I watched 'The Longest Yard'. A movie to watch if you're looking for a really good laugh and some rough ball game! Yeah.. The American football + loads of humour!!! Paul Crewe, acted by Adam Sandler (he's also the producer for this movie), is someone who is totally obsessed with football. He played and had fouled in a game, also by the law(I think), he was almost like a trained monkey in his girlfriends territory. He had to do what his girlfriend said to a point he had enough. He drank his night, while his girlfriend threw a party. His girlfriend went absurb and told him to get dress with the one she bought him- a sailor suit! Ugly!!

Then he played with words and emotion and managed to lock his girlfriend in the closet. He took 6cans of beers and went on to drive his girlfriend's baby. Humour starts here!!! It was just so great. But this is not the main plot. The main plot was, he was sent to jail and was later told by the warden to give him some tips for the warden's team. So he did and said he should put up 2 teams and let them play against each other.

Then the warden told him to come up with a team of convicts to play against the guards. Then Caretaker, acted by Chris Rock, spoke to him and became his first ever friend behind the cells. Funny meet funny, what ya expect? A humorous, cry to your tears movie of course. Need I say more about this movie. It's really really worth watching it even at $15!! Truly great show to watch alone or with a group of friends. I watched it with Z and what do you know, he recognized all the wrestler acting in it.. I can only remember two of them, who are Stonecold and Diesel.

Anyways, today is a bit on the boring side. Going to site later at CVC aka Convention Station. Still haven't got my helmet and boots. At one side, I'm excited but on the other, I'm so de-motivated. Nothing seem to excite me anymore, ah.. there's one.. My Sentosa trip with my duo. We are the trio and we would make anything fun! Other than that, I am on the rocks.

Z is making it a bit easier for me to handle, but it's me that I need to face. I might talk to Mr to get a better picture. He's much older and wiser and had been through all that I'm going through so probably the best person to talk to. That's it for now. I can hear my director's voice..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chAk! i found da other one! hehe.. i link u @ both kiex? tC!