Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Dreams, family and friends.

Was at work boring myself to end my day. Was to wait for my supervisor to fetch me and take me to site, but he was too busy. Didn't end up going anywhere, what a waste? I could have spent my lunch hour with Z.

Internet was freaked out in the office suddenly and I couldn't log into the net for a few hours. What a bore? Anyway, in that few hours, I ended up typing out 2 letters, about 3 pages long for Z. I dunno what prompt me to do so, but it kindda sounded right.

Then I met up with Sharmie at CG. She was late as usual, but I dun really mind. I took photos while waiting, and it's really cute! Haha.. enjoy them as you scroll down. She said I looked like a boy from afar, which is kind of common for me. Always the case when I wear my cap and my black spectacles. Add a baggy pants and some loose/oversized shirt, and I'm a completely different person from the norm. Haha.. Plus my short hair.. Hahahaha.. But worry not, nothing in me changed as and when I change my look. Still the same me.

Z is working till 11pm, I think. He'll be pretty busy working and with his NS, so every single time spent with him is really really precious. But it's all for the good. He work hard, earn hard money, and later reap the benefits. For his own good, to keep it up and not to ever give up. Life is a struggle, so live it up. People say Work smart, play hard. I would say, work hard, play hard, and live life smart.

Like I said above, met Sharmie after work. Was discussing and talking about mainly relationships and family. It feels great when you have someone who had gone through and know exactly how it feels like to be in the situation. We have so much in common that we could complete each other's sentences. And simply look in the eye and express how much you know about what she goes through. It's priceless.

Everything happens for a reason. You have every reason as to why you met someone in your every journey of life. As good or as bad as the reason can ever be, everything happens for a reason. A lesson is to be learnt, that's reason enough. Another eye for you to see with, that's another reason. So much reasons, only worth for individual persons who believes so.

I love myself, thus I love everyone who loves me. Whoever it may be, I love you too.

No comments: