Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Special Sunday

Ah... Sunday, teaching day.. I sent Mas home today. Someone's up wanting to see her house. It's soon up for sale.. so this is a preview almost. Then off I go teaching...

Taught an extra hour for my first two kids. Long hours, felt sleepy, so I cancelled the later one. Was having migranes, sudden shots of headaches. Went to take my PDL at Sharm's house, spoke to her mom a bit. Then went off to meet Z for awhile.

Went to get my haircut, bought movie tickets... Wanted a pair of shoes, but I guess that can wait a while longer. My haircut Rocks!!! Haha.. I'm a rock star now. I'll style it up one day and take a self pic for all.. Haha.. I promised to reveal my room.. but it's kindda yikey at the moment. I couldn't even spare a muscle to clean it up a tiny bit. I can still sleep on my bed without much hassle so what more do I need. Haha..

Tomorrow is my first step to driving a car.. yeay!!! Haha.. I'm gonna drive, drive, drive, with a L plate. But who cares, at least I got to drive.. Haha.. Am so looking forward to tomorrow for that and for more.

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

No comments: