Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Research on new subject

Subjects : Any Male Human
On the things they hold on to.

I have been observing my subjects for about 3 years now. My first subject was Skinny R. Second was Mr. And third is Z. Things found in common are :
1) They are with me when they become my subjects
2) They still talk about their exs
3) They want to move on but still hold on

Wahahaha.. Strange but I can't help it but to post this research I've found to be true. Male humans find it harder to let go of pasts then any female humans. While male humans forgive but never forget, woman tend to forget but not fully forgive. Woman remember the bad male humans who do them wrong and tend to forget them quite easily. However, man often remembers the good ones and hold on to them- often than not- compare them to their current one unintentionally.

While Skinny R couldn't stop telling me his tales of the long list of women who were once "after" him. And how he loved this one particular lady but her parents disapprove and got her married to someone else and etc. He was sad and affected, so he never forgets her, even remember where she used to stay. Often than not recalling good times. However, this female has almost forgotten him and was happily married, moving on.

Mr couldn't stop telling me about V, his ex wife. How they used to do things, why they couldn't get along. Also spoke of his first few girlfriends, and yes, the list of girls whom he's after and who's after him. These two subjects (Mr and V) still keeps in touch, but rarely now - I think. Boys will be boys. Don't mention the drinking and you can make out what's after drinking till you're drunk.

Z, he didn't exactly keep talking about his ex. But he remembers those he loves, needless to say. He mentioned about 3 of them most of the time. He talks about them because I asked him about them. Haha.. I have just tested my own jealousy traits by doing that! A little upset, but with a smile on my face, because I'd have guessed that he might spoke of me to the others too..

Other male subjects include : Crazy W, Bubbly T, MN.

Crazy W is an immature boy who thinks he've seen the world. Hate him and he never forget or even forgive his ex. He seriously thinks that he can control female humans. So if I were to write more, this can be a hate note for him. Haha.. Anyway, search was found to be true on him.

Bubbly T is a really good male friend of mine. He don't really talk about ex, I dun think he has one. But he talks about his crushes and how he got rejected. And why he liked them so much. He really is a nice person. Hope he finds her one day, when he least expect it.

MN is another version of Crazy W. He holds on too tightly and a little too much. Also likes to control female humans. Thinks he've seen it all and done it all. Very negative most of the time. He talks a lot about how many girls he love but the girl played him out kindda stuff. So search is again found true in him.

That's it. Let me know of your thoughts about my new search on men.

No comments: